1. Add a new raster layer and name it "lights".
2. Change your foreground color to white.
2. Click on your Paint Brush tool and use the
3. Click once in the lower right portion of your
4. Change your Paint brush size to: 50; and the
rotation to: 45 and click once in the upper left portion of your
5. Apply a Guassian blur of 15
6. Duplicate your "lights" layer
and apply the same Guassian blur to the duplicated layer.
7. Change the Blend mode
properties on your "lights" layer to "Soft Light".
8. Duplicate your "egg" layer.
Rename this duplicate layer "egg2".
9. Move your "egg2" layer between
your "flower" layer and your "lights" layer.
10. Change the Blend mode of your
"egg2" layer to Soft Light.
11. Add a new raster layer and
name it "cutout1".
12. Apply a cutout effect with
the following settings:
13. Add a new raster layer and
name it "cutout2".
14. Apply a cutout effect,
changing your Horizontal and Vertical settings to: -5.
15. You can stop here; merge
visible layers and save as a psp file, a jpg file and/or export as a
tube...or continue on the the next part for some variations
Here is what I have so far: